Claim FAQs - MA and CT
- How to Repair or Replace a Damaged Windshield or Window
- How do I arrange for a substitute vehicle?
- How do I apply for benefits if someone is injured?
- How do I obtain payment for towing of a disabled vehicle?
- How can I find answers to other insurance questions?
If you purchased comprehensive coverage, Plymouth Rock's GLASSCARE® program will repair or replace any glass damage to your car. Just call 888-324-1620. We'll help you schedule an appointment at a high-quality glass shop or arrange to have a mobile repair van come to you.
If you purchased substitute transportation coverage and elect not to take advantage of our Door to Door Valet Claim Service® after an accident, we'll help you arrange for a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired. Please call 617-428-1488 during regular business hours.
If you have an accident, we're only a phone call away. Just call 888-324-1620. Representatives are there to serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are insured with us and you or any of your passengers were injured in the accident, it is very important that you contact us immediately
If you purchased towing and labor coverage, and your vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical problem, you can have it towed to a repair shop. Just call us at 888-324-1620 to file a claim for reimbursement.
If you have questions about your insurance coverage, contact your Plymouth Rock insurance agent. He or she will be happy to help you select the coverage you need.
If you would like more information about the auto insurance industry, insurance regulations in Massachusetts or Connecticut, or automobile safety, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
- National Highway Safety Administration
- Massachusetts Division of Insurance
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
- State of Connecticut Insurance Department
- Massachusetts Insurance Fraud Bureau
To report suspected insurance fraud in Massachusetts, call 800-32-FRAUD (800-323-7283).
Still have questions that you don’t see on Plymouth Rock insurance claim FAQs? Call your agent or claims rep today.