Customer and eServices
Manage Your Massachusetts or Connecticut Auto Insurance Policy
In today’s fast paced world, managing something as fundamental as your auto insurance policy should be easy. That’s why, with Plymouth Rock you manage your policy however it is most convenient for you – in person with your local Plymouth Rock agent, over the phone with a customer care representative or online with eServices.
Customer service begins with personal attention, which means:
- Our independent agents can provide thoughtful advice on your auto or home insurance needs
- Friendly Customer Service Representatives are available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon. - Fri.
- We even give you the business contact information of Plymouth Rock's president Chris Olie because he wants to know if you're a satisfied customer
Save time, money and the environment with eServices and eDocuments from Plymouth Rock Assurance. Servicing your auto insurance online is free, easy and secure.
- Save money and go green with eDocuments: Join the thousands of customers who’ve chosen to get insurance bills and policy documents delivered right to their email accounts.
- Need to file a claim with Plymouth Rock? With our Mobile App you can start the process right away; submit photos, track your claim online and see real-time payment information.
- Always on the go? Use our Mobile App to manage your policy; view policy information, make a payment, report an accident, track a claim, and more from your mobile device. Download today!
Enroll now to pay bills, view policy information, and track claims online at your convenience, 24/7. All you need is your policy number to get started.
Payment Plans to Suit Your Needs.
Whether you manage your car insurance online or not, you still have a variety of payment options available:
- Quick Pay: Pay online without having to register or log in – simply have your policy number handy to make a payment via electronic withdrawal or your debit/credit card.
- Direct-bill: After an initial payment, receive your bills directly and choose to make payments online, by mail, or over the phone.
- Debit or Credit Card: Choose the convenience of your debit or credit card to make a payment.
- Pay in Full: Pay your entire premium with one check prior to your policy's effective date and save up to 4%.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): After an initial payment, set your payments to be automatically withdrawn from a checking or savings account.
Get your free quote online or find a local agent in Massachusetts or Connecticut for affordable car insurance programs from Plymouth Rock, and if you need additional information you can visit our Contact Us page.