Frequently Asked Insurance Questions – Plymouth Rock Assurance
- How can I pay my insurance premium?
- Does Plymouth Rock offer services to manage my account online?
- How do I find an independent agent?
- How do I know if Plymouth Rock received my payment?
- Who can help me understand the insurance bill that I received?
- Why did I receive a late fee?
- Why did my premium change?
- Why did I receive a Statutory Notice of Cancellation?
There are several convenient ways that you can pay your insurance premium:
- Online 24/7 via eServices
- Online 24/7 by clicking the payment link on your electronic bill
- By phone 24/7 via automated phone payment services at 866-353-6292
- From a mobile device (must have made at least one payment by computer)
- By mail to the address on the payment stub portion of your Plymouth Rock insurance bill
- At your Plymouth Rock agent’s office
- By calling Customer Service, M-F 8am-5pm ET, at 866-353-6292
Yes! Plymouth Rock Assurance eServices were designed to meet the needs of your busy lifestyle and make your life easier.
Some of the things you can do 24 hours a day, 7 days a week include:
- Checking your bill amount and due date
- Paying your bill
- Tracking a claim
- Viewing your policy
- Receiving eDocs
- Accessing Savings Pass Discounts and much more.
If you are already registered for eServices click here. If not, sign up today.
Plymouth Rock insurance independent agents are here with expert advice to help you make all the right decisions. More than 400 independent agents in Massachusetts and Connecticut represent Plymouth Rock. Just like Plymouth Rock, our agents know New England.
You can verify receipt of your payment anytime online by signing up for eServices or simply call our 24-hour automated telephone payment services toll-free at 866-353-6292, enter your policy number, and follow the system prompts.
You can also call Customer Service, M-F 8am-5pm ET, at 866-353-6292.
Your Plymouth Rock agent can help you understand your insurance bill and answer questions you may have about your policy. The agent’s telephone number appears in the Policyholder Information section of your insurance bill.
If your insurance invoice indicates that a late fee was assessed to your policy, our records indicate that your insurance premium payment was received by Plymouth Rock after the due date or the payment we received did not fully satisfy the insurance bill we sent you.
Your premium could change for many reasons, including a change in your driving record, a change to your automobile, a change to the rates, etc. Your Plymouth Rock agent is the best source of information about your policy. The agent’s telephone number is found in the Policyholder Information section of your insurance bill.
If you received a Statutory Notice of Cancellation, your insurance premium payment was received after the due date or the payment we received did not fully satisfy the insurance bill we sent you. Your Plymouth Rock agent is the best source of information about your policy. The agent’s telephone number can be found in the upper right portion of the Statutory Notice of Cancellation.